Older, But Still Awesome Foolishness
Lilly on STOP! Don’t eat another Girl S… hermitsdoor on The Magnet is Gone Fishin… hermitsdoor on The Magnet is Gone Fishin…
- RT @crybabyaquarius: BLACK PPL NORMALIZING NOT BEING ATTRACTED TO OTHER BLACK PPL IS 100% ANTI-BLACK 47 minutes ago
- Wearing a romper is all fun and cute til you have to go to the bathroom in a hurry and must undress from the neck down. Note to self. 48 minutes ago
- 😲😢 twitter.com/ericholder/sta… 1 hour ago
Cloud of Foolishnessbasketball wives Beyonce blogging books cupcake diet dieting DPchallenge earrings facebook Family feedback fire happiness honda ice cream Janet Jackson kids love mail new year's resolutions Obama oprah real housewives of atlanta Rihanna shoes shopping sleep suggestions Talladega Nights Tina Fey Twitter vols Weight loss WordPress work writing yoga
Copyright © 2010-2017.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to author and owner with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: work
1) I cursed my Mom out via text. Not really, but almost. I exchanged some pretty hilarious texts with my Mom one day at work and had an equally fun conversation with her when I got home that night. Afterward, … Continue reading
1) I totally did NOT sit at my desk at work and turn up an almost empty bag of Cheetos to make sure I got all the crumbs, miss my mouth COMPLETELY, and pour the crumbs all down the front of … Continue reading
If I were to keep a journal, my entries might look something like this… Monday, p.m.: My eyeliner has moved. And I don’t mean my eyeliner pencil has moved, I mean the eyeliner on my face has moved. When I … Continue reading
A drabble is a very short story of exactly 100 words. Feel free to join in and write your own drabbles on Fridays and tag them with “friday drabble” and on Twitter with the hashtag #fridaydrabble. — I was exhausted. Work took … Continue reading