Older, But Still Awesome Foolishness
Lilly on STOP! Don’t eat another Girl S… hermitsdoor on The Magnet is Gone Fishin… hermitsdoor on The Magnet is Gone Fishin…
- RT @WarriorsPR: Statement from the Golden State Warriors: https://t.co/6kk6ofdu9X 3 hours ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: Everybody retweet this photo of Stephen Curry enjoying himself at the White House with President Obama at @realDonaldT… 4 hours ago
- RT @no_cut_card: this. this here. twitter.com/stereothesecon… 4 hours ago
Cloud of Foolishnessbasketball wives Beyonce blogging books cupcake diet dieting DPchallenge earrings facebook Family feedback fire happiness honda ice cream Janet Jackson kids love mail new year's resolutions Obama oprah real housewives of atlanta Rihanna shoes shopping sleep suggestions Talladega Nights Tina Fey Twitter vols Weight loss WordPress work writing yoga
Copyright © 2010-2017.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to author and owner with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Relationships
1) When playing Scrabble SLAM with the fam….wait…don’t play Scrabble SLAM with the fam. And if you decide to, don’t start the game with words like “jump”. Or “very”. Because you can only change one letter at a time, you will … Continue reading
Edited versions of this post were published on VerySmartBrothas 11/13/14 and BlogHer 11/14/14. If this piece strikes a nerve, it probably should. You’re the “you” I’m talking to. (In other words, a hit dog will holler.) If it doesn’t strike a … Continue reading
1) I cursed my Mom out via text. Not really, but almost. I exchanged some pretty hilarious texts with my Mom one day at work and had an equally fun conversation with her when I got home that night. Afterward, … Continue reading
Even though the week for the Weekly Writing Challenge: From Mundane to Meaningful on WordPress has passed, I believe that this post is quite appropriate for that challenge. It is 12:01 a.m. on Friday, August 31st and I’m indulging in a … Continue reading
Yesterday at lunch, I was having a conversation with some friends about singer Tamia and her basketball player husband, Grant Hill. We were talking about the longevity of basketball careers. (Hill, though injured a lot, has been around for YEARS.) We also … Continue reading