Older, But Still Awesome Foolishness
Lilly on STOP! Don’t eat another Girl S… hermitsdoor on The Magnet is Gone Fishin… hermitsdoor on The Magnet is Gone Fishin…
- RT @WarriorsPR: Statement from the Golden State Warriors: https://t.co/6kk6ofdu9X 3 hours ago
- RT @Freeyourmindkid: Everybody retweet this photo of Stephen Curry enjoying himself at the White House with President Obama at @realDonaldT… 4 hours ago
- RT @no_cut_card: this. this here. twitter.com/stereothesecon… 4 hours ago
Cloud of Foolishnessbasketball wives Beyonce blogging books cupcake diet dieting DPchallenge earrings facebook Family feedback fire happiness honda ice cream Janet Jackson kids love mail new year's resolutions Obama oprah real housewives of atlanta Rihanna shoes shopping sleep suggestions Talladega Nights Tina Fey Twitter vols Weight loss WordPress work writing yoga
Copyright © 2010-2017.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to author and owner with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: pop culture
Being that I’m 33 3/4, I’ve decided that there are a few things that I need to scratch off my bucket list ASAP. There is no way I can turn 34 and not have done all of this. It would … Continue reading
I’ll let you decide which of these is a more appropriate song to headline this post. Not too long ago, I heard about this blogging contest called the “Create a World” contest. I immediately thought to myself, “I should enter … Continue reading
I’m not a liar. I may be a bit forgetful, but I’m not a liar. I told y’all last summer that I was going to do a post about “The Top Most Greatest Non-Rap Songs of all Time”. I tweaked the … Continue reading
1) You tear your house up looking for something really important that you never find. But in the process, you find some other stuff that is way importanter that you never even missed! So not good. 2) You just noticed … Continue reading
I will always remember where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news. I was minding my business. Baking a cake. Hadn’t checked Facebook or Twitter all day. Trying to ignore my BlackBerry text notifications. But … Continue reading
I wonder why nobody but me seems to have ice cream dreams? I just popped wide awake and it’s barely 4 a.m. I wonder if I told people that I dreamt that I was grocery shopping with my uncle for … Continue reading
1) This salad that you just served me is real healthy and real cute and all, but I’m only two bites in and I’m already plotting what else I’m gonna eat AS SOON AS I leave your house… 2) Nails … Continue reading