1) You tear your house up looking for something really important that you never find. But in the process, you find some other stuff that is way importanter that you never even missed! So not good.
2) You just noticed that those thousands of Groupons you bought last year ALL expire in the next 3 weeks. So you’ve been a kickboxing, speed dating, chair dancing, massage-getting, zumba-ing, Lebanese food-eating, car wash-redeeming, downward facing dog fool trying to play catch up!
3) You forgot (again) that you had a blog until somebody said, “Hey, I haven’t gotten any new posts from you in a while…”
4) This happened to you TWICE this week. And it’s just Tuesday.
5) You washed (and dried) two loads of laundry…before realizing that you forgot to add detergent to the wash…
6) You’ve missed like the last 4 episodes of Real Housewives of Atlanta. The last one you saw was when they first arrived in South Africa. You’re really disappointed in yourself for falling so far behind.
7) You found some eyelash growth stuff that you won at your dermatologist’s Christmas party a few years ago. You discover that the bottle expires in one month and figure that you should use it since, even though you got it for free, the stuff is pretty expensive in real life. So you start using it and determine very quickly that in your haste to not waste (ha! that rhymed!) you may be overusing it. Cuz now you have all these crazy eyelashes growing in every direction! And it’s inhibiting your vision…so you’re probably gonna have to trim your eyelashes and start growing them out again naturally, when you could have just not used this stuff in the first place…
Has any of this happened to you recently? If so, please take some time out to get your life together…and definitely share your stories in the comments section!