1) This salad that you just served me is real healthy and real cute and all, but I’m only two bites in and I’m already plotting what else I’m gonna eat AS SOON AS I leave your house…
2) Nails are good for cleansing the scalp when you’re washing someone’s hair, but not so good when you’re giving a massage. If I have to tell you that one more time I am going to SET IT OFF like Cleo up in this spa!!!!
3) I can’t hear a word that you’re saying because you have on an Ascot. Not that I have anything against Ascots (even though I do), it’s just that they’re very distracting and I can’t really focus on your words because all I can hear is that Ascot you have on.
4) I can’t hear a word that you’re saying because your hair is dyed a primary color. And it appears that you’ve done this to yourself on purpose. Not that a secondary color would have been any better. But not many chix (besides Rihanna) can pull this off.
Not that I’m judging you, I just wonder why people choose hair colors that don’t occur naturally in nature. That color is very loud, therefore it’s all I can hear right now.
5) I might want some Wallabee’s for Christmas.
What thoughts did you have this week that you shouldn’t have thunk? Share them with me in the comments section. I won’t tell anybody…I promise. 😉
BTW, BlogHer spotlighted my post You should invest in some punctuation. Check it out at Do You Long for Proper Grammar and Punctuation on the Internet? Also, I received Honorable Mention at HumorPress.com for my post “Did I brush my teeth today?” and Other Reasons Why Motherhood Might Not Be Ready For Me…check that out, too!