Tired of paying for unsuccessful weight loss gimmicks? That Acai berry stuff not working for you? Then try these ten easy steps! This method has proven results and I guarantee that it will work for you as well as it works for me! And this is your lucky day because today and today only, I’m giving these tips away for free! Spread the word!!
Before stepping on the scale…
1) Remove ALL clothes, shoes, and jewelry. This includes nose and belly button rings. This should be obvious but you’ll be surprised how many people don’t do this. You will instantly lose between 2-4 pounds.
2) Use the bathroom. Not sure exactly how much a full bladder weighs, but I’m sure it weighs more than an empty one. So make sure you use the bathroom before you weigh. This could help you lose a pound or two.
3) Clip your fingernails.They’ll grow back next week. But this week, you’re trying to lose weight, right? So clip ’em! You will lose ~.1 pound
4) Remove your makeup. All of it. Lipstick, lip liner, eye liner, eye shadow, foundation (especially foundation…it’s the heaviest of them all!) mascara, blush, and anything else I forgot. You could lose up to 1.5 pounds!
5) Spit out your gum. .25 pound GONE!
6) If you wear contact lenses, take those out. And, of course, take any and all glasses off (sun, reading, etc.). You will lose up to 2 pounds with this step. You will also increase your inability to see the numbers on the scale clearly. So you could potentially lose 1-10 more pounds.
7) Tweeze a couple of stray hairs in your eyebrows. Hair is heavy. This step will save you ~.25 pound.
8 ) Do not cough, sneeze, or yawn while standing on the scale. You have to open your mouth to do all these things. Air may get in. Air weighs anywhere from 1-4 pounds.
9) If steps 1-8 aren’t working out for you, try standing on the scale on your left leg only. Hold your right arm up to the ceiling. And close one of your eyes (keep the other one on the scale to make sure that the number is dropping). This will shave off about 1 pound. Don’t ask me how I know this…just trust me.
10) Last but not least, STOP THINKING. Depending on how deep your thoughts are, they can weigh anywhere between 1-6 pounds. As you know, my thoughts tend to be on the deeper side, so this step is especially important for me!
And voilà!! Just like that, you’ve lost anywhere from 10 to 30ish pounds!!
Do you have any weight loss tips to add to this list? What things have worked for you? Share with me in the comments section.
P.S. If you decide to try my weight loss method, please report back to me periodically on your progress. I would love to hear the testimonials! 😉